FM and DAB
5 July 2019, 10:15 | Updated: 12 December 2019, 12:47
Find the frequency to listen to Smooth Radio on FM or AM radio in your area, and how to listen on Smooth on DAB.
You can listen to Smooth Radio via digital DAB radio; you may need to retune your digital radio to receive the station.
Digital Radios mean interference free listening to live radio stations. There's no hiss, crackle, or pop, no fading, no overlap.
- Digital Radio displays the stations by name, so there's no need to remember frequency numbers, giving you the confidence to explore the airwaves and change radio stations at the touch of a button.
- Digital Radio can double the number of radio stations you can get on FM.
- Some Digital Radios let you pause and rewind and listen to live radio.
- Some of the latest models, enable you to record radio to a memory card.
- All Digital Radios come with an LCD display. This can display information about the song you just heard, songs coming up or news headlines.
- Unlike some digital television services, you don't have to pay to receive Digital Radio. It's free.
- Digital radios now start from under £35.
- Digital radio is now available on mobile phones and MP3 players.
Check here to see if you can receive us:
- 102.2 MHz - London
- 100.4 MHz - North West
- 105.2 MHz - Scotland
- 97.5 MHz / 107.7 MHz - North East
- 105.7 MHz - West Midlands
- 106.6 MHz / 101.4 MHz - East Midlands
- 100.1 MHz / 100.8 MHz / 101.4 MHz - Lake District
- Cardiff (1359)
- Dorset (828)
- Essex (1359/1431)
- Gloucester (774)
- Gwent (1305)
- Hampshire (1170/1557)
- Herts, Beds and Bucks (792/828)
- Kent (1242/603)
- Norfolk (1152)
- North Wales and Cheshire (1260)
- Plymouth (1152)
- South Wales (1305/1359)
- Suffolk (1170/1251)
- Sussex (1323/945)
- Wiltshire (936/1161)