Kate Garraway's Got The PERFECT Pancake Mix!
27 February 2017, 14:44 | Updated: 5 July 2017, 15:49
No excuse not to get it right today!
For your perfect pancake mix, Kate's got this foolproof recipe for pancake batter that makes 12-14 pancakes!
- 110g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 75ml water
- 200ml milk
- 1tbsp melted butter
- Sieve the flour into a large mixing bowl and with a spoon make a well in the centre.
- Break the eggs into the well and using a whisk slowly incorporate them with the flour.
- Gradually add the milk and water until you have a light batter.
- Heat a little butter in your frying pan over a hot heat, and add 2 tablespoons of melted butter to
the batter, stir through to combine.
- Add a ladle full of the batter to the hot pan and move from side to side until it evenly covers the
surface of the pan.
- Reduce the heat and cook for about a minute each side or until the batter begins to take a nice
- Eat while still warm.
How Will You Eat Your Pancakes Today?