Smooth Scotland - Win A 7 Night Holiday To Kentucky USA With Black Bottle
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Black Bottle’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 3rd June 2019 to 16th June 2019 on Smooth Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.smoothradio.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 3rd June 2019 and close at 23:59 on 16th June 2019.
4. Entrants will have to answer a multiple choice question and fill out the required details for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and contacted by Smooth Radio.
6. Entrants must be aged 21 or over and have a valid passport.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a 7-night stay at a 4* hotel for two people with return flights from either Glasgow International Airport (GLA) or Edinburgh Airport (EDI) to either Louisville, Kentucky(SDF) or Lexington, Kentucky(LEX). This will be chosen at the discretion of Global. The prize includes £500 spending money and a tour of Kelvin Cooperage, maker of barrels and casks.
9. The holiday must be booked and taken within twelve months of winning.
10. Flights and hotel accommodation are subject to availability, therefore, flexibility with dates will be required.
11. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and the airport, domestic transfers, or incidental costs, other than where mentioned.
12. It is the responsibility of the prizewinner and guest to ensure that they have a valid passport, health insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
14. Travel insurance will be provided by Global.
15. All aspects of the prize must be used together and cannot be used separately.
16. Once confirmed, the booking cannot be amended. The winner and their guest must travel together at all times.
17. All elements of the flights are subject to availability and non-transferable.
18. No compensation will be payable in case of delay, cancellation or postponing of the prize. Winner must make their own way to either Glasgow or Edinburgh for the flight.
19. Winner and guest will get to attend the History of Kelvin tour, seeing how they process the wood, rise up barrels, toast and char barrels, pressure test barrels, and logo barrels. In addition to new barrels, they will also explain how they acquire barrels and ship them all over the world – the winner will see how they repair barrels. This tour is not open to the public. The tour depends on the availability of Kelvin Cooperage and it doesn’t include the weekends. There is no transfer included from the hotel. Participants must be over the age of 21.
20. Cash prize option to the amount of £3,000 is also available to be taken if the winner would prefer to book the holiday themselves. This will be transferred by BACS transfer within 28 days of winning.
21. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.