Smooth's Favourite Love Songs Terms and Conditions
21 January 2019, 16:55
Terms and Conditions for Smooth's Favourite Love Songs competition.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Smooth's Favourite Love Songs radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from January 22 2019 at 6am to February 10 2019 at 11.59pm on Smooth Radio (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to https://win.smoothradio.com/favourite-love-songs/ and register their details.
Online entry will open at 6am on January 22nd and close at 23.59 on February 10th, 2019.
4. To vote in Smooth's Favourite Love Songs, an entrant must vote for up to 10 of their favourite love songs.
We may be unable to count a vote if the vote is incomplete or the piece of music cannot be accurately identified.
Entrants must be able to provide a name, address and contact number to arrange delivery of the prize. Votes submitted without contact details may not be counted in the chart and will not be entered into the prize draw.
Votes submitted using social media or posted online will not be eligible to enter the competition or be included in the chart. Only eligible votes submitted on the online form will be included in the chart.
The chart will be announced on Valentine's Day, 2019.
5. Once the voting has closed at 23.59 on February 12th, winning entrants will be drawn at random from those who have voted online. Winners will be informed by telephone, post or e-mail.
6. The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. 25 entrants will receive a copy of the Smooth Love Songs CD. One further winner will win the CD plus one of Zing Flowers' Luxury Valentine’s Bouquets (up to the value of £50).
Zing Flowers deliver throughout mainland UK. Zing Flowers currently do not offer a delivery service to a limited number of areas (which can be seen here). Please see our flower delivery information for further details.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize for one that is of equal or greater value to the one stated.
10. The prize is non-transferrable.
11. The Promoter is Global Radio Services Ltd, 30th Leicester Square London WC2H 7LA.