Michael Buble tickets BST Terms and Conditions
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 9th July 2018 to Wednesday 11th July 2018 on Smooth (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the Smooth Network Mid-morning show from Monday 9th July – Wednesday 11th July, between 10am-1pm.
4. Each day, we’ll play a clip of Michael Buble asking a different multiple choice question and ask listeners to identify the correct answer.
5. Listeners will be invited to text in for their chance to play. Listeners must send a text message with the keyword specified on air and their answer, to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”).
6. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. One entrant will be chosen at random from all correct, eligible entires and brought to air to confirm their answer and be awarded the prize on the following dates: Monday 9th July between 10am-1pm, Tuesday 10th July between 10am-1pm and Wednesday 11th July between 10am-1pm.
10. The producer’s decision is final in all cases.
11. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
12. Winners will be notified they have won on air in the first instance and then contacted by phone within 7 days of the date the prize was won.
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person.
- Each winner will receive the following prize package:
- £150.00 Travel allowance
- Overnight accommodation for two people at the 4 star Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington on Friday 13 July 2018
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
- 2 Tickets to British Summer Time at Hyde Park on Friday 13 July 2018 to see Michael Buble
- Stay will be on Friday 13 – Saturday 14 July 2018. Winner and guest must be available to travel on these dates.
- Travel will be by train and will be provided up to the value of £150.00 only. Anything over this amount will be at the
winner’s own cost.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and
- Tickets will be for the day stated only and are non-transferable. Tickets are subject to availability at the time of
Prize Terms & Conditions:
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.