Smooth 10k Summer Giveaway Terms and Conditions
2 August 2018, 14:07 | Updated: 24 August 2018, 12:38
“Smooth’s £10k Summer Giveaway” across the Smooth Network, August 2018.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Smooth’s £10k Summer Giveaway” radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Monday 6th August 2018 to Friday 24th August 2018 (the “Duration”) across the Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be required to identify the artist from a montage of their songs played out on air, and text in their answer within the duration of the Competition. A different montage with songs from different artists will be played each day, and listeners can choose to identify as many artists as they wish and enter across all days.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word WIN, followed by their answer, to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”) within the opening and closing times of the Competition. Text messages will be charged at £1.50 plus standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the competition will be give on-air by the presenter(s). If listeners text after the closing time, they will not be entered but they may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. After the closing time, one entrant will be selected at random from all of the entries received during the valid entry period and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air. If their answer is incorrect, another Entrant will be selected at random until an Entrant who entered with the correct answer is selected, a winner is decided, and prize for the Competition awarded.
7. All Entrants selected to play on air may be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer), the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random. The Producer’s decision is final.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. You can enter the competition up to a maximum of 20 times per day. We strongly advise against excessive use.
10. Entrants must have a bank account, as the prize will be paid via cheque or bank transfer.
11. The prize is a cash prize of £10,000 paid by either cheque or Bank Transfer.
12. The winner must provide their bank details as directed.
13. The prize is non-transferrable.
14. Global reserves the right to change the prize or part of it at any time.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.