Smooth London and Sussex: BA Caribbean 3
British Airways Grenada on Smooth London and Sussex, June 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘British Airways Grenada’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 10th June 2019 to 16th June 2019 on Smooth London and Sussex only (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to SmoothRadio.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 10th June 2019 and close at 23:59 16th June 2019.
- Entrants will need to view the video on the competition page and answer a question based on the content they’ve seen. Entrants will need to register their details on the entry form supplied.
- From all correct and eligible entries, one winner will be picked at random. This entrant will then be brought to air between 4pm-7pm on Monday the 17th to be notified by the presenter.
- Winners will then be contacted off air to be given further details of their prize.
- Entrants and their guest must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entrants and their guest must be a UK Citizen.
- Entrants and their guest must hold a valid passport with at least 6 months from the travel dates remaining until it expires.
- Entrants must not be related or associated by any person associated by British Airways, the Grenada Tourism Board, or the radio station.
- Return World Traveller (Economy) British Airways flights for 2 people to Grenada
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel in Grenada
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at a the 4-star hotel Grenada Radisson
- £1,000 spending money
- Travel insurance
Prize terms and conditions
- Travel is subject to availability and the discretion of the organisers
- Travel dates to exclude Christmas, New Years, Valentine’s Day, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (Both UK and Grenada)
- Transfers will be private and not shared by other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as 4* and is based on two people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom
- Twin rooms can be requested but not guaranteed.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance.
- Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the 17th of June 2019.
- Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner on confirmation of full and correct banking details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.