On Air Now
Smooth Breakfast with Gary King 6am - 10am
Bisto Best on Smooth Network, September – September/October 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Bisto Best’ radio promotion (the “Prize Draw") which will run from 30th September 2019 to 3rd November on Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Prize Draw (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Prize Draw:
3. To enter the Prize Draw an Entrant must go online to www.smoothradio.com, register their details and tell us the best thing that’s happened to them that week. We’re looking for stories that are feel-good and family-friendly. If any of the entries are deemed rude, offensive, illegal or not appropriate for the Smooth audience they will be excluded from the Prize Draw at Global’s discretion. Internet access is required.
4. Online entry will open on 30th September at 16:45 and close on 3rd November at 23:59 ("Prize Draw Period").
5. There will be a total of 9 winners drawn at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period. Winners will be selected as follows:
a) 1 x winner will be chosen at random by a Smooth producer on the following dates: 3, 9, 16, 23 and 30 October 2019. Winners are selected from all entries received as at the selection date / all entries received since the previous winner was selected.
b) 4 x winners will be chosen at random by Global from all the valid and eligible entries remaining on 4th November 2019.
If their entry is not deemed appropriate for the Smooth audience as per the criteria mentioned in point 3, we will choose another entrant at random until a winner is selected – this is down to the discretion of the producer. They will be notified that they have won via email/phone on the contact details provided upon entering.
6. There is a maximum of one prize per person. If an entrant has already won earlier in the Prize Draw their entry will be excluded from winning again.
7. Entrants personal data will only be held and used by Global to administer this promotion and the personal information of any winning entrants will be shared with our prize providers, as detailed in the Global’s Privacy Statement.
8. By entering into the Prize Draw, each winning entrant agrees that the Promoter and Premier Foods Group Limited ("Premier Foods") may incorporate their entry into a radio advertisement for Bisto to be broadcast on Smooth Radio.
9. Entrants must be a resident of the UK or Isle of Man and be 18 years of age or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
1. 9 winners will win the following prize:
- A Sunday Roast for 4 people at the winner’s home.
- Private chef and a Waiter
- 3-course roast dinner
- 2 bottles of Wine
Prize terms & conditions
1. Prize is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel (http://www.ndlgroup.com/privacy-policy) and excludes the Christmas holiday period (23rd December 2019 – 3rdJanuary 2020), Valentine’s weekend (14th 15th or 16th February 2020) Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends
1. Dinner party is based on 4 people enjoying a 3-course roast dinner including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine per head. Experience includes 1x chef and 1x waiter’s time and travel and all ingredients. Date of dinner party will be arranged on a mutually agreeable date subject to availability. Winner should disclose any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Experience will last approximately 4 hours including preparation and clear up.
1. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
2. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Promoter: Global Radio Services Ltd (registered company: 03296557). The Promoter’s address is 30 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LA.