Smooth Network: British Gas 4
British Gas on Smooth Radio, June 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘British Gas’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 1st July 2019 to Sunday 4th August 2019 on Smooth Radio (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to SmoothRadio.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 1st July 2019 and close at 23:59 Sunday 4th August 2019.
5. Entrants must go online, complete the entry form and answer a question to be entered into the Competition draw.
6. From all correct & eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random and notified of their win by phone or email within 28 days of the closing date.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to enter.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Entrants must have gas and/or an electricity supply to their home to be able to benefit from the Prize. They do not need to be an existing British Gas customer.
10. Because the Prize includes installing a new boiler the winner must own the home that the installation will be carried out in or have the home owner’s permission to carry out the work.
11. New boiler installation worth up to £5,000 to be carried out by British Gas (a trading name of British Gas New Heating Limited).
12. Luxury Spa Break for 2, includes return Travel, 2 nights accomadation at the 5-star Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa in Chippenham. Breakfast for 2 each morning, 3 course dinner at Michelin Star Restaurant Hywel Jones on one evening, 3 course dinner at the brasserie on the other evening, 90 minute treatment of winners choice for 2 people, full access to spa and acess to the leisure and wellness house.
New Boiler Installation:
13. The new boiler installation will be up to a maximum value of £5,000. Terms and conditions apply to all British Gas boiler installations.
14. A British Gas engineer will engage with the winner to arrange the boiler installation. More than one engineer may be required to visit the home. New boiler installation must take place before 31st December 2019.
15. British Gas reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of the same value at its absolute discretion.
16. No cash alternative is available. The value of the new boiler available to the winner will be determined by British Gas in its absolute discretion.
1. Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays, Bank Holidays and Saturday nights.
2. Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 500 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 250 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
3. Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
4. Dinner is based on 2 adults enjoying a 3-course meal from the set menu. For avoidance of doubt, drinks are not included. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
5. Spa treatment is based on 2 adults enjoying a 90-minute spa treatment of their choice. Spa treatments are subject to change and availability at the time of booking. Some treatments may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions and will be substituted for a safe alternative should this be the case.
6. Winner will have full access to the Wellness House where Yoga, Pilates, Dancercise and Aqua Aerobics are offered. Classes are subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked in advance. Class timetables are subject to change. Details will be provided to the winner at the time of booking.
7. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.