On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Gary King 4am - 6am
British Gas on Smooth Radio, September 2019
PHASE 2 RULES
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[British Gas on Smooth Radio September 2019]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 19th September to Sunday 6th October on Smooth Radio Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.smoothradio.com, register their details and play the ‘Would You Rather’ Quiz.
4. Online entry will open at 12:01 on Thursday 19th September 2019 and close at 23:59 Sunday 6th October 2019.
5. The entrant must follow the instructions and play the ‘Would You Rather’ Quiz. Once the game ends, the entrant must submit their details to gain entry to the competition.
7. From all eligible entries received online, one winner will be selected at random and notified of their win by phone within 28 days of the closing date.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to enter.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. One winner will receive the following:
- £750 John Lewis and Waitrose gift card
- Monthly Marks & Spencer fresh flower delivery for 3 months
- Monthly domestic cleaning service for 3 months
- British Gas HomeCare Four Package
Prize terms and conditions:
11. John Lewis and Waitrose gift card can be redeemed in store and online. Customer should treat the gift card like cash. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced. Please note this card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and no interest is paid on card balances. Gift card will expire after 24 months. Customer will not be able to use this card after that date and any unused balance on the card will be lost. For security reasons, cards are delivered unloaded, card will automatically load within 48 hours from delivery.
12. Monthly fresh flower delivery will include one bouquet of flowers up to the value of £30 including delivery each month from Marks & Spencer. Flowers will be delivered within 3 days of chosen bouquet and confirmation of delivery address.
13. Cleaning appointments are subject to availability at time of booking and must be booked in advance. Prize includes 3 cleaning appointments. Cleaner may use winners cleaning utensils and equipment. Cleaner will clean for 2 hours per cleaning visit. NDL will use a reputable, insured and established cleaning agency in the winner's local area. NDL will not be liable for any damages or missing items that may occur because of this prize. In the unlikely event that this service is not available in the winner’s local area, NDL reserve the right to offer an alternative or equal value.
14. British Gas HomeCare Four Package includes; Annual Service, Boiler and Controls, Central Heating, Plumbing, Drains and Home Electrics on a repair only basis. The HomeCare Four Package must be claimed by 31st December 2019 and the cover will last for 12 month.
- Boiler and controls repairs include a single natural gas or liquid petroleum gas boiler or warm air unit, The Flu, a replacement boiler is they can’t repair or its between 7-10 years old or caught fire or exploded, replacement of the gas supply pipe and controls.
- Central heating repairs include expansion tanks, radiators, bypass, radiator valves, warm air vents, cylinders, pipes that connect the central heating, a replacement of part that can’t be paired and accidental damage.
- Plumbing repairs include the hot and cold-water pipes, the hot water cylinder and cold-water tanks, replacement of parts that can’t be repaired and accidental damage.
- Drains repairs include repairing and unblocking drains, repairing leaks to internal waste water, replacement of part that can’t be repaired, accidental damage.
- Home electrics repairs include repairs to the mains electrical system and wiring on your property; the fuse box, light fittings, switches, sockets, isolation switches and the immersion heater timer switch. Extractor fans up to 15cm in diameter, door bells and smoker alarm’s, outside lighting fixed to your home, your electrical vehicle charging unit, a replacement on parts that can’t be repaired and accidental damage.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.