Smooth network: Carphone Warehouse
Carphone Warehouse on Smooth, June 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Carphone Warehouse on Smooth’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 24th June 2019 to 28th June 2019 on Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition, an Entrant must send a text message when prompted using the keyword SWITCH plus their answer A or B in response to the question asked by the presenter, to the text number given out on-air. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. One entrant will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries and will be name-checked on-air as the winner.
5. Entrants must be 18 years old or over to enter.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person, per day; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner each day will win the following prize package:
- Monday: Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy 46mm Smart Watch, UE Megaboom 2, Beats by Dre Solo 3 Wireless on-ear headphones
- Tuesday: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Samsung Galaxy 46mm Smart Watch, Sony Wireless Headphones, Google Home Hub
- Wednesday: Google Pixelbook i5, Google Pixel 3a mobile, UE Megaboom 2, Beats by Dre Solo 3 Wireless on-ear headphones
- Thursday: Sony Xperia 1, Sony SRS Speaker, Sony on-ear wireless headphones
- Friday: Google Pixel 3a mobile, Pixel Slate i5, Google Home Hub
8. All prizes will be fulfilled within 28 days of the competition end date.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.