Smooth network: Confused
Find the Car with Confused.com
Smooth Network, June 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Find the Car with Confused.com’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 11th June 2018 to Sunday 17th June 2018 on the Smooth Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.smoothradio.com, play the ‘Find the Car’ game and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 11th June 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 17th June 2018.
5. Entrants must play the Find the car game by locating the car image from the tiles presented. Once the car has been located, the entrant will then need to submit their details to enter the competition.
6. 1x winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
7. The winner will be notified by telephone within 7 days of the competition closing.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. The prize is £1000.
11. The winner will receive their prize in the form of a cheque. Cheques can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.