On Air Now
The Smooth Sanctuary at 7 with Gary Vincent 7pm - 10pm
Dorset Cereals BURST 2 on Smooth Network
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Dorset Cereals radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 3rd February till Sunday 16th February on Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online www.smoothradio.com, register their details and an answer a multiple-choice question.
• Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 3rd February and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 16th February.
• 1 x winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x winner will win:
• A Relaxing Spa Weekend for 2 people for 2- nights staying at Homewood Hotel in Bath
• Breakfast on both mornings
• Dinner on one of the evenings up to the value of £50pp
• Homewood Spa Access, and a 60-minute treatment per person
• £150 travel allowance
Prize Terms and Conditions:
• This prize is non transferrable or refundable.
• This prize cannot be sold or gifted and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
• There is no cash alternative or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
• The prize winner must be one of the passengers booked on to the travel party.
• 2 x nights accommodation, valid for 2 x people will be provided at ‘Homewood’ hotel, Abbey Lane, Freshford, Bath, BA27TB in a ‘Deluxe Garden Suite’. This is subject to availability.
• Breakfast will be included in the hotel restaurant on both mornings of the stay.
• The stay will include dinner on one of the two nights, only valid up to the limit of £50 per person. Any further spend over this amount will need to be covered by the prize winner at their own expense. There are no other restrictions on alcoholic beverages providing these do not exceed the £50 per person limit included in the prize.
• A travel allowance of £150 will be provided to the winner by NDL for the winners to arrange their own travel to and from the hotel. The Travel allowance will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details via a representative of NDL. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of NDL’s initial correspondence with the winner.
• This prize does not cover any other expenses unless stated otherwise.
• The activity won as part of this prize, will include Homewood Spa Access, and a 60-minute treatment per person. This activity is subject to availability. A representative from Secret Escapes will liaise with winner to book this activity prior to their arrival at the hotel.
• All stays will be selected by Secret Escapes, be subject to availability and black-out dates over all UK bank holidays apply.
• The stay must be redeemed by 18th December 2020 and must be taken before 1st March 2021.
• In the event of circumstances beyond our control, Dorset Cereals and Secret Escapes are not responsible for delays in travel.
• Dorset Cereals and Secret Escapes reserve the right to publish name, town and county of the winner, or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Dorset Cereals and Secret Escapes at the time of being notified that they have won.
• In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Dorset Cereals and Secret Escapes reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of £750 Secret Escapes credit to the winner’s Secret Escapes membership account. The winner must be a registered member of Secret Escapes UK to receive the funds. Credit will be added to the prize winner’s membership account by 18thDecember 2020. Once Secret Escapes is in contact with winner, they will inform the winner how to set up the Secret Escapes membership account.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion