Smooth network: Sony Pictures Television
Sony Pictures Television on the Smooth Network, January 2019.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Sony Pictures Television radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 20th September 2019 - Monday 23rd September 2019 on the Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.smoothradio.com, register their details and play the Sony Pictures Television Movie quiz.
4. Online entry will open at 11:30am on Friday 20th September 2019 and close at 23:59pm on Monday 23rd September 2019.
5. The entrant must follow the instructions and play the Sony Pictures Television Movie quiz.
6. Once the game ends, the entrant must submit their details to gain entry to the competition.
7. From all eligible, correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random and will be contacted 7 days after the competition closing date.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• Sony 65 Inch Smart 4K HDR LED TV
• Sony All-in-One Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos
• John Lewis Faux Fur Bean Bag
• 14 L Retro Mini Fridge
• £100.00 Waitrose voucher for movie night snacks
Prize Terms & Conditions:
• Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
• Waitrose gift card can be redeemed online and instore. Customer should treat gift cards like cash. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced. Please note this card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and no interest is paid on card balances. Gift card will expire after 12 months. Customer will not be able to use this card after that date and any unused balance on the card will be lost. For security reasons, cards are delivered unloaded, card will automatically load within 48 hours from delivery.
• All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner