On Air Now
Smooth Breakfast with Gary King 6am - 10am
Sophie Kinsella Surprise Me on the Smooth Network, February 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Sophie Kinsella, Surprise Me’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 8th February to the 16th February on the Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.smoothradio.com/win/ , register their details and answer the competition question.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 8th Feb and close at 23:59 on the 16TH Feb.
5. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct eligible entries.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prize: A trip to London to surprise someone special includes:
• Return train travel for two people to London
• Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
• 2 Nights accommodation at a 4 star centrally located hotel
• Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
• London Eye Hotel Chocolat tasting experience for two people.
- Two 30 minute rotations
- Taste a wide variety of chocolates and truffles o 2 gasses of Prosecco
- Specialist Hotel Chocolat tasting guide
- Tasting notes and Q&A
- Hotel Chocolat goody bag
- Personal London Eye host and fast Track
- 360 mini guide book
8. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
9. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
10. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
11. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
12. London Eye Hotel Chocolat tasting experience is subject to availability at the time of booking. Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over. 2 glasses of prosecco per person. Alcohol will be served to adults 18 years and over only. Winner should advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Experience is available on Saturdays at 2:30pm and at 4:30pm or Sundays at 2:30pm and 4:30pm only.
13. 6. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.