Smooth network: Tesco Royal Wedding
Tesco Royal Wedding Promotion on Smooth, May 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Tesco Royal Wedding Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12th May to 19th May on Smooth (the “Radio Station”).
2. The ‘Tesco Royal Wedding Promotion’ will be running across the Smooth Network.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.smoothradio.com/win/ and register their details.
5. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 12th May and close at 14.00 on 19th May
6. Entrants will have to answer a competition question. One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. The competition is not open to employees of Tesco, companies associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
11. Return train travel for 2 people to London
12. Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
13. 2 nights’ accommodation at a 5* centrally located hotel
14. Tasting menu for 2 people at Nathan Outlaw’s The Capital, Knightsbridge
15. Lunch for 2 people at CUT by Wolfgang Puck, Park Lane
16. £150 Tesco ecode voucher
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
18. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organizer and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter & Bank Holidays.
19. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
20. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
21. Hotel is classed as a 5* and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
22. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
23. Winner and guest must be aged 18 or over to consume alcohol, soft drinks alternatives will be available for anyone under the age of 18.
24. Dinner at Outlaw’s is based on 2 people enjoying the set tasting menu with wine pairing each.
25. Lunch at CUT is based on 2 adults enjoying the set lunch menu with with 1 glass of house wine each.
26. Trip to London must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
27. Tesco ecode should be treated as cash, it cannot be replaced if lost. Tesco ecodes expire 5 years from the date of purchase, at which point any remaining balance will be lost. Code will be sent directly to the winner upon confirmation of correct email address.