Smooth network: Universal TV
Universal TV on Smooth Network, October & November 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Universal TV’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 23rd October to Sunday 4th November on Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to smoothradio.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 17.01pm on Tuesday 23rd October and close at 11.59pm on Sunday 4th November.
4. Entrants must answer a question correctly. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries.
5. The winner will be notified by phone whether they have won and will then be brought to air. If the winner does not respond in time. We will contact another entrant. This process will continue until we find a winner available to be brought to air.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will win the following:
Return train travel for 2 people to London
Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
Overnight accommodation at a centrally located minimum 4-star hotel
Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
3-course dinner at Percy & Founders
Prize Terms & Conditions:
9. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organizer and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
10. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
11. Hotel is classed as a minimum 4-Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
12. Dinner is based on 2 adults enjoying a 3-course meal from the a la carte menu including 1\2 bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee.
13. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of NDL’s initial correspondence with them.