On Air Now
Smooth Breakfast with Gary King 6am - 10am
Smooth – Co-Branded Content Campaign
Virgin Holidays on Smooth Network, January & February 2019
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Virgin Holidays: Dubai Parks & Resorts’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 17th January to the 7th February 2019 on Smooth (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant go online to Smoothradio.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01am on 17th January and close at 23.59 on 7th February 2019.
• Once online, entrants will need answer a simple question about Dubai and register their details.
• From all correct and eligible entries, one winner will be picked at random and notified that they have won on the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
• There will be one Winner. The winner will be notified by the Promoter on air in the first instance and then contacted by phone within 7 days of the date the prize was won.
• Once the producer has notified the Winner, the account manager will pass on the Winner’s details to Virgin Holidays Limited. Prize Winner will subsequently receive an email from Virgin Holidays Limited with full details about how to make the booking. The Winner will be solely responsible for making the arrangements with Virgin Holidays in order to redeem their Prize.
• Entrants must be 18 or over, be a UK citizen and hold a valid passport.
• The prize package is valid for 2 adults
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• 1x winner will win the following prize package:
• 3 night stay for 2 adults at Lapita Dubai Parks & Resorts Autograph Collection
• On a bed and breakfast basis
• Sharing a Deluxe King or Twin Room. Rooms subject to availability
• Including return economy flights from winners chosen UK Airport to Dubai International Airport (DXB) for two adults. (Available UK airport list: London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW), London Stansted (STN), Birmingham (BHX), Manchester (MAN), Newcastle (NCL), Glasgow (GLA), Edinburgh (EDI)
• Full Travel insurance will be provided by Global. Click here to see the terms and conditions of the travel insurance provided
• The prize also includes Unlimited access to all parks at Dubai Parks & Resorts for 2 adults for 3 days.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
• Holiday prize is subject to availability and standard booking terms and conditions, for full details please see www.virginholidays.co.uk/important/terms-and-conditions . Economy flights provided as part of the prize cannot be upgraded and air miles cannot be collected.
• Additional nights or adults/children will be charged at standard retail flights and accommodation rates. The flights and accommodation must be taken in one trip. Both hotels and flights are subject to availability.
• The Winner will be solely responsible for organising domestic travel and travel costs to and from their chosen UK departure airport
• It will be the sole responsibility of the Winner to organise transfers to and from Dubai International Airport to the Lapita Hotel
• For the hotel: The winner should provide preferred dates and alternative dates within 4 weeks after the prize was announced. Once confirmation is issued, the booking cannot be changed. Dates of stay should be in 2019.
• Black out dates: Eid Al Fitr holidays (tbc May 31 to Jun 8), Eid Al Adha holidays (tbc aug 9-17), national day holidays (nov 29- dec 3), dec 21-31.
• Flight blackout dates for Glasgow Departures as follows: 8th – 18th Feb, 25th Mar – 28th Apr, 21st June – 16th Aug, 10th Oct – 20th Oct, 1st Dec – 31st Dec. Flight blackout dates for rest of UK departures: 1st – 17th Jan, 15th-25th Feb, 29th Mar – 28th Apr, 25th may – 3rd June, 1st July – 7th Sept, 18th – 28th Oct, 1st Dec-31st Dec
• Once travel dates have been confirmed by Virgin Holidays, there will be an administration fee payable by the Winner for any subsequent changes made to the reservation by the Winner. If for any reason the Winner cancels the booking, the Winner will not be able to re-book the Prize at a later date and cancellation fees may apply
Other Legal Terms:
• The Winner must be one of the people travelling for the Prize.
• The Winner and their guests are solely responsible for their own passports, visas, and any vaccinations or other travel costs or expenses not expressly included in the Prize (including but not limited to spending money, tips and domestic transport).
• The Winner will be solely responsible for paying any relevant local taxes. Any such local taxes or extra charges not stated in the “Prize” are the Winners’ responsibility and shall be payable at check-in or as required. Credit card details may be required by the hotel upon check-in to cover incidentals during the stay.
• The Winner and guest are responsible for complying with all travel and health requirements and recommendations for the country of destination.
• The Winner accepts that the Promoter will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use his/her name and county of residence for the purposes of announcing the Winner and for related promotional purposes.
• There are no cash or other alternatives to the Prize stated.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.