On Air Now
Smooth Breakfast with Gary King 6am - 10am
Zing Flowers Valentine’s Romantic Package Giveaway on Smooth, Heart, Classic FM, Gold, February 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.mygoldmusic.com; http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions, http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions, http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Zing Flowers Valentine’s Romantic Package Giveaway’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 5th February to Sunday 11th February 2018 across the Smooth and Heart networks, Classic FM and Gold (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the Smooth or Heart or Classic FM or Gold or Capital or Radio X website, answer the multiple-choice question and submit their answer together with their details. Online entry will open at 6:00am Monday 5th February and close at 23:59pm Sunday 11th February 2018.
4. After the closing time on Monday 12th February, one entrant with the correct answer will be selected at random from all entrants across the six brands.
5. One winner be selected by random using a random number generator. If we do not receive a response from the winner within two days of contact, a new winner will be drawn using the same method.
6. Winner will be notified by telephone using the telephone number they provided at the time of entry.
7. The chosen date to redeem the prize must be mutually agreed in advance between the winner and Global. A contact name, number and email address must be provided so that the Global can contact the winner and award the tickets/book them directly into a time slot as necessary. Global has the right to approve or disapprove the selected dates in its absolute discretion.
8. Please check The Coca-Cola London Eye, attraction website for updated opening times and Terms & Conditions before your visit.
9. Winner must be a UK resident, aged 18 or over at the time the competition ends.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. The prize includes the following, private champagne & canapes capsule for 2 individuals at Merlin Entertainments’ attraction: The Coca-Cola London Eye, one night stay at a four-star hotel up to the value of £300 for two people, travel costs up to the value of £200. Plus, a bouquet of two dozen stemmed red roses, a bottle of Champagne Lallier Premier Cru Rose Brut, a Prestat chocolate heart selection and a hurricane vase, provided by Zing Flowers up to the value of £111.
12. The prize must be booked at least a month in advance to ensure availability. Prize must be redeemed by December 31st, 2018.
13. The hotel will be chosen and booked by the promoter. It will be situated within central London and will include a double room only.
14. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
15. The winners and their companions are responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
16. Certain weekends and some peak periods may be unavailable. The prize is not redeemable on 25th, 26th, 30th and 31st of December 2018.
17. The Coca-Cola London Eye Attractions reserves the right in their absolute discretion to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over -capacity. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain The Coca-Cola London Eye rides and attractions.
18. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or ticket.
19. Full terms and conditions for The Coca-Cola London Eye attraction can be found at https://www.londoneye.com/policy-statements/terms-and-conditions/
20. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.