Smooth's All Time Top 500 2018 £1,000 T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
Voting Procedure and Smooth’s All Time Top 500 on Smooth Radio, March – April 2018.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found athttp://www.smoothradio.com/competition-terms-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Smooth Top 500 radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 12th March to 29th April 2018 on Smooth Radio (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to http://top500.smoothradio.com/2018/ and register their details.
Online entry will open at 09:00 on 12th March and close at 23.59 on 29th April 2018.
4. To vote in the Smooth Top 500 chart, an entrant must vote for their favourite piece of music.
- We may be unable to count a vote if the vote is incomplete or the piece of music cannot be accurately identified.
- Entrants must include their email address, phone number, or address to ensure their votes are not duplicates. Votes submitted without contact details may not be counted in the chart and will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Votes submitted using social media or posted online will not be eligible to enter the competition or be included in the chart. Only eligible votes submitted on the online form will be included in the chart.
- The new Top 500 chart will be announced over the first May bank holiday weekend 2018.
5. Once the Smooth Top 500 voting has closed at 23.59 on 29th April, winning entrants will be drawn at random from those who have voted online. Winners will be informed by telephone, post or e-mail. Winners may be required to feature on-air.
6. The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive £1,000 cash.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize for one that is of equal or greater value to the one stated.
10. The prize is non-transferrable.
11. The Promoter is Global Radio Services Ltd, 30th Leicester Square London WC2H 7LA.