Top Toys for Christmas (December 2018)
29 November 2018, 09:31 | Updated: 1 December 2018, 09:31
“Smooth’s Top Toys for Christmas” across the Smooth Network, December 2018.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Smooth’s Top Toys for Christmas” radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Saturday 1st December 2018 to Saturday 22nd December 2018 (the “Duration”) across the Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be required to answer a question as directed by the presenter(s) on-air, and text in with their answer.
4. Competition Rounds will take place on Saturday 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd December 2018 and questions will vary from round to round.
5. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word TOY followed by their answer to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”) within the opening and closing times of the Competition. Text messages will be charged at £1.50 plus standard network rates.
6. Misspelled answers may be excluded, at the discretion of the producer
7. The opening and closing times of the Competition will be give on-air by the presenter(s). If listeners text after the closing time, they will not be entered but they may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
8. After the closing time, one entrant will be selected at random from all of the entries received during the valid entry period. If their answer is incorrect, another Entrant will be selected at random until an Entrant who entered with the correct answer is selected, a winner is decided, and prize for the Competition awarded.
9. On entering the Competition, Entrants will receive a text message that invites them to take part in our 3-for-2 offer, whereby if they enter a second time within the same competition round, they will receive an additional entry into that competition round at no extra cost. The additional entry will be automatically included once they’ve entered for the second time and they will not need to text again to claim this. If they do text for a third time, the cycle recommences, and they will be charged again.
10. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on-air. Smooth reserves the right to take the game off air if programming output requires it.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, each weekly competition round is a separate round and the text system will be re-set after each round.
12. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
13. You can enter each round of the competition a maximum of 20 times (excluding any free entries). We strongly advise against excessive use.
14. Entrants consent to their names being published on smoothradio.com, should they win one of the competition rounds
15. The prize is a selection of toys for Christmas, comprising the following:
- Boxer Interactive AI robot Toy
- Monopoly Cheaters Edition
- LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Express
- Ravensburger GraviTrax Starter Set
- LOL Surprise! Eye Spy Under Wraps Doll Assortment
- JP Hairdorables Doll Assortment
- 1 x Fingerlings Monkey Hugs
- Nerf Laser Ops Two-Pack
- Hamleys Queens Guard Peppa Soft Toy
- Poopsie Slime Surprise Unicorn
- Vtech Myla the Magical Make-Up Unicorn
- Crate Creatures Surprise
- Four-pack of Hatchimals Colleggtibles (Season 3)
- LeapFrog Scoop and Learn Ice Cream Cart
- Barbie Careers Care Clinic Ambulance
- Paw Patrol Rescue Fire Truck Playset
16. Winning Entrants must provide their home address for delivery, as directed.
17. The prize is non-transferrable
18. Global reserves the right to change the prize or part of it at any time.
19. We will endeavor to deliver prizes as soon as possible but cannot be held responsible for events out of our control, such as extreme weather conditions. If winning Entrants fail to provide us with their name and address soon enough after being notified as the winner, we cannot guarantee they will receive the prizes in time for Christmas.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.