On Air Now
The Smooth Drive Home with Tina Hobley 4pm - 7pm
Vauxhall Holiday Park Glamtastic Weekender
Gold and Smooth Network
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at (https://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/competition-terms-and-conditions/ OR http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition) apply to ‘Vauxhall Holiday Park Glamtastic Weekender' radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Friday 1st March 2019 until Sunday 24th March 2019 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Gold and Smooth Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition an entrant must go to www.mygoldmusic.co.uk or www.smoothradio.com. The entrant must then answer the question and fill out the entry form.
4. Entry will open at 00:00 on Friday 1st March 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 24th March 2019.
5. Following the closing date and time on Sunday 24th March, we will select one winner at random from all the correct entries.
6. The overall winner will be notified by 3.00pm on Monday 25th March 2019.
7. Entrants must be age 18 or over. This is an adult only event.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
9. One winner will receive a self-catering stay in a Blackbird Caravan at Vauxhall Holiday Park during the Glamtastic Weekender from 9th to 13th May 2019.
10. The winner and up to 5 guests will get access to all areas and facilities of the park which are open to the public during the Glamtastic Weekender.
11. The stay will be for up to six people. The Blackbird Caravan offers one double and two twins.
12. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
13. There is no cash alternative.
14. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.