On Air Now
The Smooth Drive Home with Angie Greaves 4pm - 7pm
Suzuki on Smooth West Midlands, April-May 2019
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Suzuki’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 7th May 2019 - Friday 10th May 2019 on Smooth West Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword TICKETS given out on air to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”) and the answer to the question.
• The opening and closing times of the text message line will be given out on air.
• Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
• The entrant selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
• The winner will receive a pair of Take That tickets, an over-night stay in a 4* hotel and spending money.
• On Friday’s competition round there will be 2x winners who will each win the prize.
• Entrants must be over 18 years or over to enter.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There will be 5x winners in total 1x winner each day, Tuesday – Thursday and 2x winners on Friday.
Each winner will win the following:
• Take That tickets for 2 people at Birmingham Arena on Monday 13th May 2019
• Overnight accommodation at the 4-star Park Regis on Monday 13th May - Tuesday 14th May 2019
• Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
• £200.00 Spending money
Prize Terms and Conditions:
• Stay will be on Monday 13th May - Tuesday 14th May 2019. Winner and guest must be able to travel on these dates.
• Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
• Take That tickets will be provided by the client.
• Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.