On Air Now
The Smooth Late Show with Danny Pietroni 10pm - 1am
19 August 2022, 17:00
The Giants of Soul will feature some of the most iconic soul performers of all time, and you can win a pair of tickets to see them!
Smooth Radio's Angie Greaves will host the special show, which will celebrate some of the finest soul artists of the last five decades.
Performing on The Giants of Soul Tour are:
It promises to include three hours of non-stop hits, and all artists will be backed by an all-star 10-piece band from the UK and USA.
We're offering you the chance to win one of four pairs of tickets to see the show at the venue of your choice. Answer the question below to enter.
Tickets are also on sale now and can be bought here.
The full dates and venues are:
Giants of Soul on Smooth Network, August 2022 – Specific Rules
1. The Giants of Soul promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 19th August to 25th August on Smooth Network Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is Amazing Music Management.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at Smoothradio.com/win, register your details and submit an answer to the multiple choice question provided.
4. Online entry will open at 17:00 on Friday 19thAugust 2022 and close at 23:59 on Thursday 25th August 2022 Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 5 days of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. 4 correct entries will be selected at random and the winning entrants will be contacted by one of our representatives via email or telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 28 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 7 days of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We and Amazing Music Management may publish and publicise your name,your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and we may refer to your guest in association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and Amazing Music Management may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. Four winning entrants will receive 1 x pair of tickets to the Giants of Soul tour.
11. Winners may select their preferred venue from this list:
Subject to availability at time of venue confirmation
12. You acknowledge and agree that, without limitation to the provisions of Clause 12 of the General Terms & Conditions, our ability to fulfil a prize and/or perform any of our obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (collectively ‘Covid Measures’).
If due to any Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Promotion Terms and Conditions. In accordance with Clause 18 below, in these circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
16. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, Travel to the venue is not included within the prize.
17. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
18. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
19. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
20. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) and our Promotion Partner Amazing Music Management as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
23. We and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we [and Amazing Music Management will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
24. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
25. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
Please ensure that this description is exactly as in the agreement with the prize provider
Please contact the compliance manager if you need any advice or if the competition/mechanic is complicated.