Michael McDonald competition - Terms and Conditions
1 February 2018, 11:50
Win Tickets to Michael McDonald live at the Eventim Apollo on Smooth Radio London, February 2018.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/competition-terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Win Tickets to Michael McDonald live at the Eventim Apollo’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run between 5pm and 6pm on Friday, February 9th, 2017 on Smooth Radio London (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”).
- Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
- The keyword and the opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- From all texts received, 5 winning entrants will be selected at random once the lines have closed.
- All Entrants selected to play may be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
- You must be available to attend the concerts at the Eventim Apollo on Thursday March 15th, 2018.
- Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
- There will be 5 x Winners in total, each will win 1 pair of tickets to Michael McDonald live at the Eventim Apollo on Thursday March 15th, 2018.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants must provide valid contact details.
- This prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and valid on Thursday March 15th, 2018 only.
- Any travel and accommodation expenses will be at the winners’ own cost.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.