Myleene Klass plays Your Relaxing Music Mix for a Saturday.
- Myleene's love of music started at a young age, she began to learn the piano and violin from the age of 4 and then the harp at 12.
- Myleene trained at the Junior Department of the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. She went on to study at the Royal Academy of Music.
- After a foray into the world of pop with group Hear’say, Myleene released her first classical piano album 'Moving On' in 2003. Her second album ‘Music for Romance’ was released in 2007.
- In 2006, Myleene came second place in the sixth series of ITV1's highly successful reality television series 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!'
- Her other television presentation credits include 'Popstar to Opera Star' on ITV1, 'Last Choir Standing' on BBC1, '10 Years Younger' on Channel Four and 'The Screening Room' on CNN International.
A Little Fact About Myleene
Myleene has two daughters, Ava and Hero. She wrote a book about her experiences ahead of Ava’s birth called 'My Bump and Me: From Morning Sickness to Motherhood - An Honest Diary of My Pregnancy.'