Paul Phear with relaxing music all afternoon, and Smooth Sanctuary on Saturday evenings. Join in @SmoothRadio on Twitter.
- Paul knew he wanted to be in radio from the age of 13
- Paul has worked as a newspaper photographer, a record shop assistant and for a magic trick manufacturing company
- Paul likes to try his hand at being an amateur magician
- Paul has worked in radio since the early 1980s. So he knows what he is doing!
- Paul has two daughters and is a proud Grandad to Daisy
- Paul loves the theatre, having seen nearly every show in the West End and beyond
- Paul's played one off cameo roles in several West End shows, including An Inspector Calls, The Ladykillers and Spamalot