Missed the name of a song on The Afternoon show? Check out the playlist!
Afternoons until 4pm, Monday to Friday
About Paul Phear
Paul Phear presents the Afternoon Show every weekday from 1pm as well as the Saturday Smooth Sanctuary at 6pm.
- Paul knew he wanted to be in radio from the age of 13
- Paul has worked as a newspaper photographer, a record shop assistant and for a magic trick manufacturing company
- Paul likes to try his hand at being an amateur magician
- Paul has worked in radio since the early 1980s. So he knows what he is doing!
- Paul has two daughters and is a proud Grandad to Daisy
- Paul loves the theatre, having seen nearly every show in the West End and beyond
- Paul's played one off cameo roles in several West End shows, including An Inspector Calls, The Ladykillers and Spamalot
Contact Paul Phear
As chosen by theatre boffin Paul Phear.
14:00 Sunday Afternoons