Smooth network: Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham
Hilton Garden Inn on Smooth, July 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-condition/)(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Hilton Garden Inn’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 2nd July 2018 to Sunday 8th July 2018 on Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.smoothradio.com/win/, register their details and correctly answer the question given. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 02/07/18 and close at 23:59 on 08/07/18.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct answers.
5. The winner will be contacted by Global within 7 days of the competition closing
6. All entrants must be aged 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
The prize includes:
• Return train travel for two people to Birmingham, UK
• Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
• Accommodation at the Birmingham Brindley Place Hotel
• Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
• 8 course tasting menu with wine pairing for two people at the Michelin-starred Adams restaurant
• Tickets for two people to a show of the winner’s choice at Birmingham Hippodrome theatre
• £1,000 spending money
Prize Terms & Conditions:
1. Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
2. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
3. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
4. Hotel stay will be provided by the client, subject to terms and conditions.
5. Meal is based on two adults enjoying an 8 course tasting menu including option 1 wine tasting.
6. Tickets for shows at the Hippodrome are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events.
7.All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.