On Air Now
The Smooth Late Show with Martin Collins 10pm - 1am
Country Living Fair
on Smooth Scotland,
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/scotland/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Country Living Fair’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 10th November to 11th November on Smooth Scotland.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the on-air studio (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air along with the telephone number.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each day of play an entrant will be selected at random and the presenter would craft two songs together and the listener will have to identify the two songs to win. To win the entrant will only need to identify the song artist, not the song title. If they fail to do this another entrant will be drawn to play until we have a winner.
6. Must be aged 18 or over to enter.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Each day one winner (two winners total) will receive £250 and a pair of VIP tickets to Country Living Fair at SEC.
9. The £250 will be in the form of a cheque which can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.
10. VIP Tickets will be valid for one day from 15th to 18th November 2018. VIP guests will receive a goody bag full of wonderful treats worth over £35, complimentary 1 glass of prosecco and access to a private lounge with complimentary tea and coffee throughout the day. How do they receive the tickets?
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.