Smooth: Heinz No Added Sugar Beanz
15 July 2019, 00:01
Heinz NAS Beans BC PROMOTION on Smooth Network July 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Heinz Beanz’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 15th July – Sunday 28th July on Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.smoothradio.com answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01am on Monday 15th July 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 28th July 2019.
4. Duplicate entries from entrants will be excluded.
5. From all eligible and correct entries, one winner will be randomly selected and deemed the main prize winner thereafter five other winners will be selected for the runners up prize.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• Return travel for 2 people to winner’s choice of Champneys Health Spa
• 2-Nights’ accommodation in a suite at winner’s choice of Champneys Health Spa
• Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
• Light lunch for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each day
• 3-Course dinner for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each day
• Gold treatment spa day for 2.
Moisture miracle facial
Champneys body wrap
Manicure or pedicure
Full access to spa and health facilities. Includes:
All pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, bike hire, resort gym and
Prize Terms and Conditions:
• Prize is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
• Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 600 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 300 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
• Stay will be at the winner’s choice of Champneys Health Spas. Choose from Forest Mere, Tring, Henlow, Springs, Eastwell Manor.
• Hotels are classed between 3 to 4 Star and are based on 2 people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
• Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
• Spa treatments are subject to change and availability at the time of booking. Some treatments may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions and will be substituted for a safe alternative should this be the case.
• Facilities and treatments may vary at each location.
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.