Smooth's Fiat 500 competition Terms and Conditions
27 April 2018, 15:18
Smooth’s (Fiat) 500 songs across the Smooth Network, April/May 2018.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Smooth’s (Fiat) 500 songs” radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Monday 30th April 2018 – Monday 7th May 2018 (the “Duration”) across the Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be required to use their knowledge and judgement to identify which artist they think will be revealed as having the number 1 track on the Smooth’s Top 500 song chart, as voted for by Smooth listeners.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word WIN, followed by their answer, to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”) within the opening and closing times of the Competition. Text messages will be charged at £1.50 plus standard network rates.
5. The Text Message Line will open at 06:00:00 on Monday 30th April 2018 and will close at 17:29:59 on Monday 7th May 2018. If listeners text after the closing time, they will not be entered but they may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. After the closing time, one entrant will be selected at random from all of the entries received during the valid entry period and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air. If their answer is incorrect, another Entrant will be selected at random until an Entrant who entered with the correct answer is selected, a winner is decided, and prize for the Competition awarded.
7. All Entrants selected to play on air may be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer), the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random. The Producer’s decision is final.
8. Entrant’s must be aged 18 or over.
9. You can enter up to a maximum of 20 times a day within the duration of the Competition. We strongly advise against excessive use.
10. The prize consists of one Fiat 500 1.2 3dr (Start Stop) Hatchback.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non-transferrable; however, the winner may nominate someone to collect the car on their behalf if they don’t hold a valid UK driving license as detailed in the specific prize terms.
Specific Prize Terms:
13. The prize consists of one Fiat 500 1.2 3dr (Start Stop) Hatchback.
14. You will be provided a brand-new car.
15. Due to the nature of the prize, please be aware that it could take up to 28 days after winning to receive the prize car.
16. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
17. The winner is responsible for insuring the car and proof of insurance for the person collecting the car must be provided prior to the car being collected.
18. The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
19. We require winner name, contact number, postal address and email to facilitate the prize.
20. Not for resale, there is no cash alternative.
21. Global reserves the right to change the prize or part of it at any time.
22. If no entrant correctly guesses the artist of the number 1 track, Global reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, Leicester Square, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.