Nashville TV show cast are reuniting for a UK tour - win tickets!
9 March 2023, 08:55
Fans of the Nashville TV series will be very excited to hear that the cast are back!
Four stars of the hit US TV music drama are reuniting for a special UK tour, playing tracks from the series at a number of venues.
Nashville: The Reunion Tour will see Clare Bowen, Charles Esten, Jonathan Jackson and Sam Palladio take to the stage once more to perform classic songs from the series, as well as their own original material.
Nashville debuted in 2012 and quickly became a massive TV hit in the States and UK. The show was set against the backdrop of Nashville’s music scene, and followed the lives of Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley and Sam Palladio as Gunner Scott as country music superstars and up-and-coming performers.
The series ended in 2018, but it still has a legion of passionate fans. The show also had 22 soundtracks, including a Christmas album, which collectively sold millions of album around the world.
In the UK alone, Nashville In Concert sold out three tours including a major arena tour in 2018. The series can currently be streamed in the UK on Channel 4.
Tickets for the tour go on sale this Thursday (March 9) at 9.30am. VIP ticket packages are available on all dates. Get tickets here.
The dates are:
- Thursday, October 12: Glasgow, SEC Armadillo
- Friday, October 13: Birmingham, Resorts World Arena
- Saturday, October 14: Manchester, O2 Apollo
- Thursday, October 17: London, Eventim Apollo
- Wednesday, October 18: Cardiff, International Arena
Nashville The Reunion Tour on Smoothradio.com, March 2022 – Specific Rules
1. The Nashville Reunion Tour promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 9th March 2023 to 27th March 2023 on Smooth Country. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is SJM Concerts.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here(together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must go online to the Promotion entry page at smoothradio.com/country/win/ register your details and submit an answer to the multiple-choice question provided. Listeners must also select the venue they are entering to win tickets for. There are 2 x pairs available for each venue listed.
4. Online entry will open at 06:00 on 9thMarch 2023 and close at 23:59 on 27thMarch 2023. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
5. Within 7 days of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. 2 x correct entries will be selected at random for each venue listed, and the winning entrants will be contacted by one of our representatives via email or telephone on the telephone number on which you entered. If such winner does not respond within 28 days from being contacted, they will forfeit their right to the prize and we shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent winner must respond to the notification email within 28 days of the date on which they are notified, or they will also forfeit the prize.
6. We and the Promotion Partner may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your and any applicable third party’s (for example a guest/travel companion) association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
7. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we and our Promotion Partner may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Promotion.
10. 6 winning entrants will receive 1 x pair of tickets to see Nashville
The Reunion Tour On entering the competition listeners will choose which venue they are entering to win tickets for.
11. Prizes are:
- 2 x pairs of 1 x pair tickets to see Nashville The Reunion Tour at Glasgow Sec Armadillo on the 12th October 2023
- 2 x pairs of 1 x pair tickets to see Nashville The Reunion Tour at Manchester O2 Apollo on the 14th October 2023
- 2 x pairs of 1 x pair tickets to see Nashville The Reunion Tour at London Eventim Apollo on the 17th October 2023
12. You must comply with all applicable rules, regulations and guidance relating to Covid-19, both in the UK and your travel destination/venue. We are not responsible for your failure to comply with such rules, regulations, and guidance.
- You acknowledge and agree that, without limitation to the provisions of Clause 12 of the General Terms & Conditions, our ability to fulfil a prize and/or perform any of our obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (collectively ‘Covid Measures’).
- If due to any Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Promotion Terms and Conditions. In accordance with Clause 19 below, in these circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
- Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, travel to the venue is not included within the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
- For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
- Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) and our Promotion Partner as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
- We and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we and the Promotion Partner will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
- We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.