Smooth network: BT Broadband
BT Broadband – Smooth Network Competition Aug-Sept 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘BT Broadband’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 26th August to Sunday 22nd September 2019 on Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to smoothradio.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 26th August and close at 23:59 on 22nd September 2019.
5. Presenters will encourage listeners to head online to smoothradio.com where they will have rank their favourite ‘joys’ of the internet from a list of options. Users will need to submit their list to enter the competition.
6. At the end of the competition, from all the online entries received, Global will select four winners at random and contact them off air to confirm their prize within 28 working days.
7. Entrant must be 18 years or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Entrants must be based in the UK.
10. Prize includes:
• Samsung 43 Inch Smart UHD TV with HDR
• Google Home Max
• Ring Pro Video Doorbell Kit with Chime10
Specific Prize Terms:
11. Should products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group (prize provider) reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.