Smooth Network: VitalityInvest
Vitality Invest on Smooth Network, March 2019.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Vitality Invest radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 20th March 2019 to 2nd April 2019 on Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Go online to https://www.smoothradio.com/ and register their details and tell us in 300 characters or less what is something they have always wanted to do but haven’t yet .
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 20/03/19 and closes at 23:59 on 02/04/19.
5. Winning entry will be selected by the Smooth judges and based on the most relevant and feel good submissions.
6. On the of 3rd of April, 25 entries will be selected at random based on the below schedule. Smooth will pick one winner.
7. In the event that none of the 25 entries meet the criteria, another 25 entries will be drawn at random. This process will repeat until a winner is found.
8. The judges’ decision is final.
9. Winners will be selected as per the below schedule:
10. 25 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00:01 on 20/03/19 to 23:59 on 2/04/19. The winner will be selected as per the judging criteria.
11. The winner will be telephoned by a member of the Smooth Radio team on 3/04/19/.
12. The winner must be available to come to air with the presenter on the morning of 3/04/19.
13. The prize will be fulfilled within 28 days of contacting the winner.
14. Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter.
15. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
16. Prize is £1,000 in the form of a cheque.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.