Terms: Meet Lighthouse Family
Win with Lighthouse Family and Smooth Radio, July 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk/terms-conditions (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Win with Lighthouse Family radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 4th July 2019 to 2nd August 2019 on Smooth Radio East Midlands, Smooth Radio North East & Smooth Radio North West (the “Radio Station”). 2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must answer the question at smoothradio.com. Entry will open at 00.01 on 4th July and close at Midnight on 2nd August.
4. One person will be selected at random from all the correct entries and will be called within 48 hours to be informed they have won,
5. Entry is restricted to over 18’s only and proof of identification may be required.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
East Midlands ONLY: 1x pair of tickets for Lighthouse Family at Nottingham Royal Concert Hall, 15th November 2019.
North East ONLY: 1x pair of tickets for Lighthouse Family at Newcastle City Hall, 14th November 2019.
North West ONLY: 1x pair of tickets for Lighthouse Family at Bridgwater Hall, 18th November 2019.
Meet and greet is included at all locations. For avoidance of doubt no hospitality is included.
Album back catalogue on CD.
New album 'Blue Sky in Your Head' on CD.
7. Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.