On Air Now
Smooth Breakfast with Gary King 6am - 10am
9 May 2019, 13:15
Ed Sheeran doubled his wealth and rises above Adele for the first time in the Sunday Times Rich List for 2019.
Sir Paul is the only musician to see his wealth dip, reducing £70m on last year's total.
U2 are third, followed by Sir Elton John and Sir Mick Jagger.
Queen have also enjoyed a successful year thanks to the massive success of the movie Bohemian Rhapsody, and Brian May (£160m), Roger Taylor (£155m) and John Deacon (£130m) have each seen a £25m rise in their net worth.
1. Andrew Lloyd-Webber - £820 million
2. Sir Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell - £750 million
3. U2 - £583 million
4. Sir Elton John - £320 million
5. Sir Mick Jagger - £275 million
6. Keith Richards - £260 million
7. Olivia and Dhani Harrison - £250 million
8. Sir Ringo Starr - £240 million
9. Michael Flatley - £204 million
10. Sting - £200 million