Elton John's final Farewell Yellow Brick Road UK tour dates - full ticket details
4 October 2022, 10:09 | Updated: 4 October 2022, 14:30
Elton John performs 'Benny And The Jets' on the Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour
Elton John is on the home stretch of the UK leg for his epic Farewell Yellow Brick Road The Final Tour.
Listen to this article
Elton John has announced two additional shows on the UK arena leg of his last ever tour.
The legendary performer previously announced his Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour, but has had to reschedule a number of arena shows in UK and Ireland, first because of the COVID-19 pandemic and later after suffering a fall.
- The Story of... 'Tiny Dancer' by Elton John
- When Olivia Newton-John joined Elton John for a breathtaking version of 'Candle In The Wind'
- Listen to the Smooth Icons Live Playlist on Global Player
Elton John's extra shows are at The O2 in London on May 30, 2023 and the Utilita Arena Birmingham on June 8, 2023.
The full UK and Ireland arena tour dates are:
- Tuesday, March 28 – 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland
- Wednesday, March 29 – 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland
- Friday, March 31 – The SSE Arena, Belfast
- Sunday, April 2 – The O2, London
- Tuesday, April 4 – The O2, London
- Wednesday, April 5 – The O2, London
- Saturday, April 8 – The O2, London
- Sunday, April 9 – The O2, London
- Wednesday, April 12 – The O2, London
- Thursday, April 13 – The O2, London
- Sunday, April 16 – The O2, London
- Monday, April 17 – The O2, London
- Wednesday, April 19 – Resorts World Arena, Birmingham
- Saturday, April 22 – M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
- Sunday, April 23 – M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
- Tuesday, May 30 – The O2, London – NEW SHOW
- Wednesday,, May 31 – AO Arena, Manchester
- Friday, June 2 – AO Arena, Manchester
- Saturday, June 3 – AO Arena, Manchester
- Tuesday, June 6 – First Direct Arena, Leeds
- Thursday, June 8 – Utilita Arena, Birmingham - NEW SHOW
- Saturday, June 10 – Utilita Arena, Birmingham
- Sunday, June 11 – Utilita Arena, Birmingham
- Tuesday, June 13 – P&J Live, Aberdeen
- Thursday, June 15 – P&J Live, Aberdeen
- Saturday, June 17 – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Sunday, June 18 – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
As part of his goodbye tour, Elton played a number of outdoor and stadium shows in Summer 2022, including memorable dates at London's Hyde Park and at Watford FC's football stadium Vicarage Road.
“I simply had to play Vicarage Road a final time as part of my Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour. My relationship with the club, with the fans, the players and the staff over the years have meant the world to me," Elton said.
"Through the good times and the bad, Watford have been a huge part of my life. I love the club so dearly, and have had some of the best days of my life in those stands – these shows are going to be so incredibly emotional, and to spend them surrounded by my fellow Watford fans will be wonderful.
"We’ve been on quite the journey together. Come on you ‘Orns!”
The tour has already had rave reviews from fans and critics, and Sir Elton will carry on where he left off before the coronavirus pandemic, in 2021.
Elton previously announced the tour at an event in New York’s Gotham Hall, saying: "My life has changed, my priorities have changed and my priority now is my family."