Shania Twain announces long-awaited new album and UK tour for 2023
28 October 2022, 15:33 | Updated: 1 November 2022, 15:52
Country pop legend Shania Twain is back!
The Grammy Award-winning star has announced her new album Queen of Me, to be released on February 3, 2023.
This will be Shania Twain's sixth album and her first since 2017.
- Shania Twain, 57, strips naked for fantastic new single 'Waking Up Dreaming'
- Shania Twain's tragic family life: How she came through heartbreak to become a music legend
- Shania Twain's 10 best songs ever, ranked
Shania will also give UK and Ireland fans the first time to see her live in nearly five years, when her Queen of Me tour kicks off in September 2023 at London's O2 Arena.
She will also take in shows in Dublin, Glasgow and Manchester before closing out in Birmingham.
Fans who pre-order the album from Shania's official store before 4pm on Tuesday (November 1), will also receive a pre-sale code for 2023 tour tickets.
Tickets will then go on general sale on Friday, November 4 at 9am.
The album will feature her previously released single 'Waking Up Dreaming', and her brand new song 'Last Day of Summer'.
Shania recently spoke to Smooth Country's Eamonn Kelly about her upcoming plans, while also looking back at her iconic album Come on Over, which celebrates its 25th anniversary in November.
The tour dates are:
- September 16, 2023: London, O2 Arena
- September 19, 2023: Dublin, 3Arena
- September 22, 2023: Glasgow, OVO Hydro Arena
- September 25, 2023: Manchester, AO Arena
- September 26, 2023: Birmingham, Utilita Arena