When three amazing kids pretended to be the Bee Gees and it was incredible
24 June 2022, 10:09
These three talented youngsters will easily be one of the best things you'll see today.
Behold the TNT Boys. Three Filipino singers who are pretty darned good at singing and even better at impersonating the Bee Gees.
- 4-year-old Bruno Mars was the world's youngest Elvis Presley impersonator and he was astounding
- The emotional day Adele went in disguise to surprise a group of Adele impersonators
- The incredible night George Michael went undercover to watch his impersonator
And in a brilliant twist, Barry Gibb and the team behind the Be Gees spotted the trio and even gave their seal of approval!
In a tweet from 2018, the official Bee Gees Twitter account praises the boys' talents and reposts a clip of them singing to their 40,000 followers.
- When Barry Gibb and Olivia Newton-John sang 'Islands in the Stream' and it was glorious
- Barry Gibb and Andy Gibb sing rare duet of 'To Love Somebody' in candid video from 1987
- Bee Gees movie: Release date, plot and who will play Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb
The three TNT boys are Francis Concepcion, Mackie Empuerto and Kiefer Sanchez, and are known as the TNT Boys. TNT stands for Tawag ng Tanghalan, the amateur singing competition show where they were first discovered.
Watch the boys in all their hilarious-wigged glory below:
Dressed in matching silver outfits and donning chunky gold jewellery, the boys perfectly captured the look of the Gibb brothers.
Even their high notes were on par with Barry, Maurice and Robin's famous vocals.
We particularly like the little Maurice. A+ for effort.