Bradley Walsh left fuming after Ant and Dec and I'm A Celeb beat him to NTAs win
29 January 2020, 10:25 | Updated: 29 January 2020, 17:49
The 25th National Television Awards took place at London’s O2 Arena last night, attended by a whole host of stars, including Smooth Radio’s very own Kate Garraway.
While those who tune in every year know Ant and Dec have never failed to win, Bradley made sure to joke about being unhappy with the duo.
The quiz show host lost out on both the Best Entertainment Show award and Best Presenter award, with I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! beating The Chase.
When the results were announced, Bradley looked directly at the camera and silently muttered what appeared to be “Absolute joke!” followed by swear words.
Of course, Bradley was playing up for the cameras, with his son laughing at the situation while sat beside him.
Here's the full list of winners from the National Television Awards 2020:
· Challenge Show - The Great British Bake Off
· Factual Entertainment Show - Jesy Nelson: Odd One Out
· Best Drama - Peaky Blinders
· Best Comedy - Mrs Brown’s Boys
· Serial Drama Performance - Katie McGlynn
· Impact Award - Gavin and Stacey
· Live Magazine Show - This Morning
· TV Judge - David Walliams
· New Drama - Chernobyl
· TV Presenter - Ant and Dec
· Newcomer - Peter Ash
· Special Recognition - Sir Michael Palin
· Entertainment Programme - I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
· Drama Performance - Cillian Murphy
· Serial Drama - Emmerdale
· Talent - Strictly Come Dancing