Eurovision 2019 schedule: Which countries are in the final and what's the song order?
18 May 2019, 19:55 | Updated: 19 May 2019, 19:37
Eurovision is upon us again - bringing with it catchy tunes, fabulous outfits and outrageous performances.
The 2019 Eurovision Song Contest is taking in place in Tel Aviv, Israel. While the venue might have caused some contoversy, tonight's singing competition is still going ahead - and will even feature a performance from Madonna!
Fans can catch all the action on BBC One TONIGHT, from 8pm.
But who's in the final and what order are the performances? Let's have a look...
Which countries are in the Eurovision 2019 final, and what order are they performing?
1. Malta: Michaela - Chameleon
2. Albania: Jonida Maliqi - Ktheju tokës
3. Czech Republic: Lake Malawi - Friend of a Friend
4. Germany: S!sters - Sister
5. Russia: Sergey Lazarev - Scream
6. Denmark: Leonora - Love Is Forever
7. San Marino: Serhat - Say Na Na Na
8. North Macedonia: Tamara Todevska - Proud
9. Sweden: John Lundvik - Too Late For Love
10. Slovenia: Zala Kralj & Gašper Šantl - Sebi
11. Cyprus: Tamta - Replay
12. The Netherlands: Duncan Laurence - Arcade
13. Greece: Katerine Duska - Better Love
14. Israel: Kobi Marimi - Home
15. Norway: KEiiNO - Spirit in the Sky
16. United Kingdom: Michael Rice - Bigger Than Us
17. Iceland: Hatari - Hatrið mun sigra
18. Estonia: Victor Crone - Storm
19. Belarus: ZENA - Like It
20. Azerbaijan: Chingiz - Truth
21. France: Bilal Hassani - Roi
22. Italy: Mahmood - Soldi
23. Serbia: Nevena Božović - Kruna
24. Switzerland: Luca Hänni - She Got Me
25. Australia: Kate Miller-Heidke - Zero Gravity
26. Spain: Miki - La Venda
Who will win Eurovision 2019 and who's the bookies' favourite?
It's predicted The Netherlands and Azerbaijan will be positioned in the top 4, with odds also at 3/1.