Celine Dion's impression of Cher's 'Believe' is uncannily brilliant
22 December 2022, 13:00
Celine Dion doing an impression of Cher singing her hit song 'Believe' is absolutely brilliant.
Celine Dion's powerful singing voice is a force to be reckoned with, but who knew the star had an uncanny ability for singing impressions?
- This video of Celine Dion singing in 9 different languages is absolutely incredible
- When Celine Dion powered through pain to perform rousing rendition of 'The Power Of The Dream'
- Celine Dion's 10 greatest songs, ranked
The moment happened when the star appeared on Good Morning Britain on November 15, 2019.
Celine Dion was being interviewed by Good Morning Britain host Richard Arnold, who also chimed in with his own take on the Dolly Parton song.
- When Dolly Parton did an exquisite impression of Elvis Presley as a woman
- Watch Bee Gees and Celine Dion record 'Immortality' in fascinating behind-the-scenes studio footage
- QUIZ: How well do you know Celine Dion's song lyrics?
The video came just three years before Celine Dion officially announced she was suffering from 'Stiff Person Syndrome'.
Celine told the world in a video message released on December 8, 2022, that she had the incurable neurological disease – which affects just one in a million people – and said she is doing all she can to minimise symptoms.
She explained that she has a "great team of doctors working alongside her" and is being supported by her "precious children".
"I miss you so much I miss seeing all of you being on the stage performing for you I always give 100 percent when I do my show but my condition is now allowing me to give you that right now," she added.
"For me to reach you again I have no choice but to concentrate on my health at this moment and I have hope that I'm on the road to recovery,
"This is my focus and I'm doing everything I can to recuperate."