Andrew Ridgeley goes public with new socialite girlfriend Amanda Cronin
30 June 2022, 14:17
Andrew Ridgeley has found love again with a beautiful wealthy divorcée from London.
Andrew Ridgeley's new love is a super-wealthy influencer, known to have 'the longest legs in Belgravia', who divorced from Monaco energy mogul Mark Daeche in 2019.
- Forgotten photos of George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley at the height of their Wham! fame
- Andrew Ridgeley "misses" George Michael: Wham! bandmate opens up over grief
- Andrew Ridgeley still has "a number of questions" about George Michael’s death
Andrew and Amanda made their first public appearance together at Wimbledon this weekend, with the pair looking loved up for their first time in front of the cameras.
Andrew Ridgeley on George Michael friendship and Wham's history
"They have been on several dates already," a source close to Ms Cronin told the Daily Mail. "This is their public debut, which shows they're serious about their relationship. Things have moved quickly."
Amanda is a former model who starred on the Channel 4 TV show The Millionairess And Me earlier this year.
- Andrew Ridgeley vows never to perform Wham! songs again following George Michael's death
- Bananarama's Keren Woodward denies she is dating Andrew Ridgeley: 'We broke up seven years ago'
- Keren Woodward facts: Bananarama singer's age, partner, son and more revealed
Speaking to the Daily Mail's Diary in December 2021, Ms Cronin complained that she 'never gets approached' by men.
"I am looking for love, but I never get approached. I want a man who is kind, passionate, sincere and authentic," she said.
"I don't want to do dating apps – I just believe the right person lands in my life, it always has."
Andrew Ridgeley shocked fans when he and partner, Bananarama singer Keren Woodward, announced they were separating in 2017, after 25 years together.
At the time of their split, Andrew made a statement saying: "We retain a great affection for one another," and whilst the pair were spotted two years later holding hands in a London street, they denied rumours they were back together as a couple.