Robbie Williams and Mark Owen reunite as they sit in Robbie's kids' high chairs: 'Babies of the band!'
16 January 2023, 12:13
A video of Robbie Williams and Mark Owen sitting in high chairs and eating pizza has sent Take That fans into meltdown.
- Robbie Williams movie 'Better Man': Cast, release date, plot, songs and more revealed
- Robbie Williams facts: Take That singer's age, wife, children, net worth and more revealed
- Robbie Williams' 20 greatest songs ever, ranked
Ayda can be heard saying: "I enjoyed both of you guys in the baby chairs. I think its a good look", before Robbie replies: "There was nowhere else for us of sit. And also we're the babies of the band."
The clip has overjoyed Take That fans who rushed to Instagram to thank Robbie's wife for sharing the video with the world.
"OMG you almost made my heart stop. How cute are those two??? I looooove seeing them together, Thanks for sharing!" one said.
- Why did Robbie Williams first leave Take That? And what year was it?
- Take That's Howard Donald posts photos of rarely-seen daughter to celebrate her graduation
- Robbie Williams gets crowd to sing Happy Birthday to his son Charlie, 8, in a touching moment
"'This little clip has made my year," another wrote, with a third adding: "Aww..Rob and Mark together has made my day. Love them in the baby chairs x"
Another fan said: "Ayda my teenage self (I'm now 43) is going nuts, that's Mark Owen & Robbie Williams you're with," while another commentator added: "Why has this made me want cry? Love seeing the boys together!! Thank you Ayda."
The video comes just weeks after Mark Owen publicly said he wants Robbie Williams to rejoin Take That.
Mark told The Sun: "I would love for it to happen in the future... he might — if he knows we are in the studio — come down and get involved somewhere, maybe in the writing, because that’s just how it happens."
The cute footage of Mark and Robbie has been released almost two years after Robbie Williams joined the band for a special online lockdown reunion concert with Meerkat Music.
Watch Take That's lockdown reunion gig here.