Gary Barlow shares very rare private photos of his three children and wife Dawn
21 June 2023, 15:07
Listen to this article
The Take That star shared private photographs of his children and wife Dawn to celebrate Father's Day.
Gary Barlow shared some beautiful snaps of his rarely-seen three children to celebrate Father's Day last Sunday (June 18).
The Take That star took to his Instagram page to post the photos – and hinted that he isn't normally allowed to publish pictures of his family online.
- Gary Barlow opens up about his reaction to Robbie Williams quitting Take That
- Take That's top 20 greatest songs ever, ranked
- When was Jason Orange's last performance? Take That's most historic moments
Gary posted the pictures on his Instagram Stories, which meant the snaps were only available to view by the public for 24 hours.
"Father's Day is the one day I think I'm allowed to post pictures of the fam hey???" the Take That star wrote under the post.
- Take That finally reveal the real reason Jason Orange quit the group in 2014
- Gary Barlow releases unheard demo of 'A Million Love Songs' he penned when he was 15-years-old
- Gary Barlow children: Who are they and how many kids does he have with wife Dawn Andrews?
Elsewhere Gary also posted a picture of himself with his two daughters Daisy and his eldest Emily, 19, during what looks to be a winter outing as they are all wrapped-up warm in coats and beanie hats.
"My Girls" he simply captioned the post as he beamed from ear to ear in the sweet selfie.
The Take That singer shared a video of him bonding with his young son over some weight-lifting in their back garden.
- Gary Barlow amazes fans by working out with spitting image son Daniel, 18
- Gary Barlow's early pub gig at 15 years old singing 'The Power of Love' unearthed
- Take That movie musical 'Greatest Days': Trailer, cast, plot, soundtrack and more revealed
Writing about Dan, who looks just like a young Gary, he said: "I love spending time with my kids. Here’s Dan and I having a Father & Son training session.
"I’m very proud of my boy & his commitment to his fitness. Don’t look at the difference in weights.
"Don’t notice that I’m stood a little further forward to make the size gap smaller. Lol."
Gary Barlow Smooth Sessions: A Million Love Songs
Gary and his wife Dawn are also parents to their fourth child, Poppy, who was tragically stillborn in 2012 – just a few days before he was due to perform at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics.
While the couple rarely talk about the loss of their child, Gary and Dawn have publicly acknowledged the anniversary of her death.
August 2020 saw the eight-year anniversary of Poppy's death, with Gary posting a thank you post to fans for their support.
Gary and Dawn are seen standing with their backs to the camera, and their arms wrapped around each other on a beach.
He wrote: "Thank you for all your kind messages yesterday – we soldier on."