Who is Rockhopper on The Masked Singer 2022?
4 February 2022, 15:51
The Masked Singer is back for a new third series in January 2022 on ITV.
Rockhopper is one of the colourful characters taking part in this year's show, but who could it be under the mask?
Who is Rockhopper?
So far, clues for Rockhopper include:
- They are an 'entertainer'
- Their first VT took place at a circus
- Known for their ability to 'jump'
- 'Made headlines by being the first'
- I’ll confess I’ve been another kind of feathered friend in the past, a jailbird.
- 'Higher Love' (Steve Winwood/Whitney Houston)
- 'Love is a Losing Game' (Amy Winehouse)
- 'Edge of Midnight' (Miley Cyrus)
- 'We Don't Need Another Hero' (Tina Turner)
Guesses and theories:
Who are the contestants on The Masked Singer 2022?
The full list of masked singers for series three are:
When is The Masked Singer on TV?
The Masked Singer returns to ITV on January 1, 2022 at 7pm.
The show continues the following night (January 2), followed by every Saturday for the next few weeks.
Who hosts The Masked Singer and who are the judges?
Comedian Joel Dommett is back to host the show.
The celebrity panel for series three are the returning judges: chat show host Jonathan Ross, singer Rita Ora, TV presenter Davina McCall and comedian Mo Gilligan.