Who is Mushroom on The Masked Singer 2022?
4 February 2022, 15:52
The Masked Singer is back for a new third series in January 2022 on ITV.
Mushroom is one of the colourful characters taking part in this year's show, but who could it be under the mask?
Who is Mushroom?
Clues so far include:
- A Northern speaking accent
- Mellow and care-free
- Bring 'new life'
- Can 'take many forms'
- Held a gavel
- A 'fun-gi'
- An Irish accent when singing
- Just 'wants to bring peace and love man'
- Something I did got everybody talking
- My career started out a little bit fizzy
- The judges need to ‘get up earlier and dig deeper if they want to catch me out’.
- I’ve been lucky to be able to leave my forest and plant myself in lots of exciting places far from home.
- I’ve always been interested in learning and growing from my roots.
- Soaking up and communicating knowledge is something I’m extremely passionate about.
- 'It's Oh So Quiet' (Bjork)
- 'There Are Worse Things I Could Do' (from Grease)
- 'Crazy' (Gnarls Barkley)
- 'Stone Cold' (Demi Lovato)
Guesses and theories:
Who are the contestants on The Masked Singer 2022?
The full list of masked singers for series three are:
When is The Masked Singer on TV?
The Masked Singer returns to ITV on January 1, 2022 at 7pm.
The show continues the following night (January 2), followed by every Saturday for the next few weeks.
Who hosts The Masked Singer and who are the judges?
Comedian Joel Dommett is back to host the show.
The celebrity panel for series three are the returning judges: chat show host Jonathan Ross, singer Rita Ora, TV presenter Davina McCall and comedian Mo Gilligan.