Will there be a Take That reunion? Here’s why it looks likely
6 September 2023, 13:25
The three bandmates are sending fans into a frenzy...
Listen to this article
Take That have hinted at a reunion via the the band's official Instagram page.
- Gary Barlow opens up about his reaction to Robbie Williams quitting Take That
- Robbie Williams joined by Mark Owen on stage for emotional Take That reunion at Sandringham concert
- When was Jason Orange's last performance? Take That's most historic moments
Captioning the snap, the band wrote the immortal words: "Can you guess who's returned? #reunited," the image being shared with the band's 475,000 Instagram followers and each of the trio's personal Instagram pages.
The new post hints that the band's long-waited ninth studio album is finally in the works —an eagerly awaited release following a six-year hiatus since their last album, Wonderland, in 2018.
One devoted fan implored, "Enough with the teasing [sad face emoji], let's bring happiness to this old soul... Announce some UK tour dates."
- When Robbie Williams paid tribute to his hero and friend George Michael only days after his passing
- Gary Barlow shares very rare private photos of his three children and wife Dawn
- Take That's top 20 greatest songs ever, ranked
Another fan, brimming with excitement, exclaimed, "Oh my goodness, this is the finest Friday surprise a girl could ever wish for! The excitement is immeasurable! Overjoyed to witness all of you together once more."
Greatest Days world premiere in London with Take That!
A third admirer wrote, "This photograph inundates me with happiness. I hold all three of you in the highest regard."
A fourth chimed in, saying, "Good morning, gentlemen! Eagerly anticipating the forthcoming music."
- Take That's Howard Donald posts photos of rarely-seen daughter to celebrate her graduation
- The Story of... 'A Million Love Songs' by Take That
- Gary Barlow's early pub gig at 15 years old singing 'The Power of Love' unearthed
The band has graced the stage on numerous notable occasions in recent years, including memorable performances at the Kings Coronation concert and, most recently, headlining at BST Hyde Park.
Mark Owen and Robbie Williams perform together at Sandringham concert
Mark had the honour of opening for Robbie, 49, in front of a capacity crowd of 20,000 fans.
Fans were overjoyed when Robbie invited Mark to join him onstage for a medley of Take That classics, and even more delighted when Robbie's wife Ayda Williams shared a backstage video of Mark and Robbie singing an acoustic version of 'Greatest Day'.