On Air Now
The Smooth Late Show with Danny Pietroni 10pm - 1am
22 January 2021, 13:38
The Masked Singer is back in the UK for a second series! But which celebrities will be behind the elaborate costumes?
After a hugely popular first series in early 2020, the guessing game is back for series 2 on ITV.
First airing on Boxing Day 2020, The Masked Singer will continue into early 2021 with 12 more famous faces singing classic tunes for judges Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and new member Mo Gilligan, alongside host Joel Dommett.
As each episode passes, we'll look at the theories and clues behind each mask, including Blob:
So far, Blob has revealed:
- Is "big, bright and loud"
- Had a school classroom setting
- Has been called 'four-eyes'
- Wanted to be James Bond or Batman as a kid
- Recorded a demo for Simon Cowell
- “As a musician, I’ve had the great fortune to duet with some amazing artists over the years, which has led me to come face-to-face with some legends and personal heroes of mine.”
- Has “played to large audiences, and also intimate celebrity gigs.”
- They’ve also played “for a top political journalist”.
- Has “written songs”, adding, “My career has seen me record with the best, like when I worked with George Michael’s producer.”
So far, clues for Blob include:
- Romesh Ranganathan
- Harry Hill
- Seahorse - unmasked as Mel B in week 2